Thursday, May 22, 2008

Swedish Mastery...Period






Who can appreciate a good stapler?
I can.

Maybe this is because I harbor the slightest hint of obsessive compulsivity and I like office supplies.  I like to think it's because I like things that look good...and this stapler looks good.  The Swedish have an uncanny way of producing great design.  It may be a bit too mainstream these days for the uber-hip but...Ikea anyone?  Sorry though, this stapler can't be found in the big blue and yellow building.

This was a gift from my mom who, uncanny like the Swedes, has a knack for giving great gifts and likes things that look good.  So, that's where I get that from.

4 comments:

Nimish Parekh Photography said...

WOW....move over Swingline. That thing is sweeeeet.

Unknown said...

yeah staplizer!

Nirja said...

You and Nimish were meant to be.

Gina said...

You can tell Nimish that I have an adorable Swingline...cream and ORANGE!