Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Then This Happened: Part 48



Lots of swimming last weekend and more swimming this weekend. I didn't swim but chose to run instead. My younger brother and sister do swim and they swim a lot. Headed home tomorrow for a final high school state swimming championship meet. It's been quite the journey so far. More swimming after high school for the littlest Lemon? Time will tell.

It's been quite a journey this month for me, too. Literally. So many airplanes.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

np1230 said...

I'm such a fan of this photo...the lane dividers look like candy necklaces. (I'm also a fan of the littlest Lemon!) Please cheer on behalf of the Parekhs for Tess!

Toby said...

Thanks Nirja! I'm notorious for losing my voice at these swim meets so no worries, I've got you all covered. Candy necklaces? Definitely!

Gina said...

Lane lines people. Lane Lines. :^)