Saturday, January 3, 2009

I'm a Pathetic Poster, I Know...


But I'm going to try and get back on this horse and see what I can do.  I will, however shamelessly, use the excuse that the holidays were unbelievably busy and there were stretches spent at home where the last thing I wanted to do was get on my computer when I could be spending time with my family instead.  I know, the holidays are a lame excuse but that's what I'm going with.

It's an even sorrier excuse when I realize the amount of work that Nimish put up through the holidays.  He's just as busy a man as I am, if not even a little busier.  Check his stuff out at the link to the left and if you like what you see, which I can almost guarantee that you will, visit his online store and buy something nice for your room/home/office/friend/family/girlfriend/boyfriend/boss/dog/cat/goldfish/whatever/whoever.

I'm back!

I'll try to be!


No comments: